Expert Veterinary Care for Pets in Berks, Reading, Lebanon & Lancaster Counties
Latest Covid 19 procedures at our hospital
As we move toward more normal operation at our hospital, we are now able to allow clients to accompany their pets into the hospital. For everyone’s health and safety, we must still limit the number of people in the building and continue to practice social distancing. With this in mind, we will be following the following precautions:
- Please call into the office upon entering the parking lot to let us know you have arrived.
- Only one person may accompany pets into the hospital. If this is not possible, we will be happy to examine your pet in the hospital while you wait in your car.
- A staff member will accompany each person and pet into an exam room. To minimize potential expose to other persons, we will have each client remain in the exam room until their pet’s visit is completed.
- All persons in the building must wear a mask or facial covering at all times.
- A staff member will assist the doctor with your pet in the exam room to help us to maintain social distancing.
- We will continue curbside pick-up for refill of medication and prescription diets.
- We can not permit anyone that is ill into our building.
- Please reschedule your pet’s visit if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, or has any symptoms of Covid illness such as fever or cough.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adapt the changes in the state’s and in our protocols. We are getting thru this….together!
Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital offers pets expert veterinary care with small town warmth and compassion. There are no rushed appointments or long waits to see a veterinarian, ensuring all your questions are answered and your pet receives the best veterinary care possible.
As a full-service animal hospital, we take pride in offering a variety of veterinary services, including pet wellness exams, allergy testing and dermatology, pet dental care, and veterinary surgery. We also recognize the importance of preventive veterinary health care and are excited to introduce our Affordable Wellness Plans. With several to choose from, our wellness plans offer an affordable way to provide high-quality preventive care to your pet through routine health care and diagnostics at a discount.
Awarded the distinguished achievement of certification by The University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program (PennHIP), Dr. Mike Comalli and his staff welcome you to contact them to schedule your pet’s next veterinary appointment.
Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital:
Where big city medicine and surgery meet small town customer service and value.