Expert Veterinary Care for Pets in Berks, Reading, Lebanon & Lancaster Counties
Updates Regarding COVID-19
As we move toward more normal operations at our hospital, we can now allow clients to accompany their pets in the hospital. For everyone’s health and safety, we must still limit the number of people in the building and continue to practice social distancing. With this in mind, please take a look at the following precautions we will be taking:
- A mask is required throughout our hospital at all times.
- When you arrive, please call our office from your car and remain in your vehicle until given further instructions.
- A staff member will safely escort you into our building. Only 1 person may accompany pets into the hospital. If this is not possible, we will be happy to examine your pet in the hospital while you wait in your car.
- To minimize potential exposure to others, we will have each client remain in the exam room until their pet’s visit is completed.
- A staff member will assist the doctor with your pet in the exam room to help us to maintain social distancing.
- We will continue curbside pick-ups for medication refills and prescription diets.
We cannot permit anyone that is ill into our building.
- Please reschedule your pet’s visit if you or anyone you have been in close contact with has any symptoms of Covid-19 such as a fever or cough.
Our main goal is to continue providing exceptional veterinary care while also keeping everyone safe! Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time! We are getting through this….together!
Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital offers pets expert veterinary care with small town warmth and compassion. There are no rushed appointments or long waits to see a veterinarian, ensuring all your questions are answered and your pet receives the best veterinary care possible.
As a full-service animal hospital, we take pride in offering a variety of veterinary services, including pet wellness exams, allergy testing and dermatology, pet dental care, and veterinary surgery. We also recognize the importance of preventive veterinary health care and are excited to introduce our Affordable Wellness Plans. With several to choose from, our wellness plans offer an affordable way to provide high-quality preventive care to your pet through routine health care and diagnostics at a discount.
Awarded the distinguished achievement of certification by The University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program (PennHIP), Dr. Mike Comalli and his staff welcome you to contact them to schedule your pet’s next veterinary appointment.
Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital:
Where big city medicine and surgery meet small town customer service and value.