Expert Veterinary Care for Pets in Berks, Reading, Lebanon & Lancaster Counties
An Update - COVID-19
March 19, 2020
Governor Wolf has just declared that all “non-essential” veterinary care must be postponed until further notice.
Sick pets and certain surgeries are considered “essential”, and we will do our best to take care of these pets. If your pets are sick, please call us to set up an appointment. If your pet is not sick, but due for an annual visit or vaccines, it will be necessary to postpone the visit until further notice.
We will still be permitted to dispense prescribed medications and prescription food.
If your pet requires an appointment because he/she is ill, please be aware that we will be implementing the following precautions:
- If you (or someone you have had close contact with) are ill (with COVID-19 or any other illness), please do not bring your pet in person. Have a healthy friend or family member bring your pet.
- If you are healthy, we will see your pet with the following precautions:
- Please call our office when you arrive in the parking lot. 610-589-5019
- A staff member will meet you at your car and bring your pet into the hospital.
- All pet owners will remain outside, inside their cars during their pet’s appointment.
- After your pet has been examined, the Doctor will call you on your phone and discuss findings and treatment recommendations. Please be sure that your phone is not on “Mute”.
- Your pet will be returned to you with his/her written discharge instructions and any mediations that are needed. Payment by credit card will be taken by phone at the time of discharge.
- If you are picking up medications or prescription foods, please call our office to alert the staff that you have arrived. A staff member will then come to your car with your items and collect payment. Credit card payments will be taken over the phone. Please remain outside, in your car.
We know that these changes will be challenging. We ask for your patience and understanding until things get back to “normal”. We will all get thru this together
Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital offers pets expert veterinary care with small town warmth and compassion. There are no rushed appointments or long waits to see a veterinarian, ensuring all your questions are answered and your pet receives the best veterinary care possible.
As a full-service animal hospital, we take pride in offering a variety of veterinary services, including pet wellness exams, allergy testing and dermatology, pet dental care, and veterinary surgery. We also recognize the importance of preventive veterinary health care and are excited to introduce our Affordable Wellness Plans. With several to choose from, our wellness plans offer an affordable way to provide high-quality preventive care to your pet through routine health care and diagnostics at a discount.
Awarded the distinguished achievement of certification by The University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program (PennHIP), Dr. Mike Comalli and his staff welcome you to contact them to schedule your pet’s next veterinary appointment.
Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital:
Where big city medicine and surgery meet small town customer service and value.