Comprehensive Veterinary Services for Pets in the Berks County PA Area
Pets rely on their owners to help them stay healthy. At Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital, we offer a complete range of services to help your pet live a long and active life, including:
- Allergy testing and dermatology—No one likes to see his or her pet scratching and uncomfortable. We will find out the root cause of the problem and treat it effectively so your pet can stop itching and start playing again.
- Arthritis treatment and pain management—We think the comfort of your pet is extremely important and there are many ways we can help if your pet is suffering from pain or a chronic condition like arthritis.
- Veterinary cardiology—Pets suffering from cardiac disease can benefit from the right medications and care so the condition does not accelerate into something life-threatening.
- Pet dental care—One of the most important things you can do for your pet’s overall health is to maintain your pet’s teeth and gums.
- Orthopedic and CCL surgery—Many pets suffer from injuries to bones, joints, and supporting structures. We have extensive experience in treating broken bones, ruptured cruciate ligaments, arthritis, and developmental conditions like hip dysplasia.
- Radiology and ultrasound—Our on-site radiology and ultrasound technology are an important part of our diagnostic capabilities at Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital.
- Internal medicine—Diseases involving your pet’s urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, liver, and respiratory conditions are all part of an important branch of veterinary medicine known as internal medicine. Our veterinarians are specially trained to treat pets with these and other serious medical conditions.
- Veterinary surgery—All surgeries performed at Conrad Weiser Animal Hospital are done with the utmost attention to safety and the comfort of your pet before, during, and after any procedure.
- Wellness care and pet nutrition—Annual wellness exams are essential to helping your pet stay healthy and active. Recommendations are made specific to your individual pet and risk factors.
- Eye care—Most eye diseases hurt. When caught early, eye problems can be significantly improved with the right treatment.
- End-of-life care—Sadly all pets reach the end of their life before we’re ready. We help pet owners through this difficult time with sensitivity and compassion.
- Senior pet care—Senior pets need a little more TLC along with more frequent visits to the vet so that we can catch problems before they become serious.
- Endocrinology—Common human diseases like diabetes, hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism can all be found in animals too. We do an excellent job of handling these chronic conditions with medications and surgery, if needed.
- Puppy and kitten care—We will help you get off to a great start with your brand new puppy or kitten with a wellness plan custom-tailored for your new pet.